for some of my friends and neighbors, I made two types of truffles. One, was this S'more Truffle. I really liked it, my husband was a fan of the other one (which I will post separately).
¾ cup marshmallow fluff
5 Tablespoons (½ stick plus 1 Tablespoon) margarine or butter
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
¼ cup extra-mini chocolate chips
6 ounces bittersweet chocolate
optional: extra graham cracker crumbs, for decorating
- Combine the marshmallow fluff, margarine and graham cracker crumbs in a small bowl.
- Mix to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix until distributed.
- Using a small cookie scoop, spoon the dough into small balls. (I looked at the cookie scoop I used to see if there was a size listed, but couldn't see one.) Make the balls about 1" or 1½" across.
- Then with your hands, roll the “dough balls” smooth.
- Refrigerate the balls until stiff, so they are easier to dip.
- Melt the chocolate. Use a double boiler, or a heatproof bowl set over a pot of boiling water works too.
- Stir until smooth.
- Dip the balls into the chocolate to coat.
- Set on a piece of parchment paper to set.
- If desired, top with some extra graham cracker crumbs before the chocolate sets.