This is one of my vegetarian recipes.
I use a vegetarian chicken product made by Quorn. My husband and I really like it. We actually use a lot of these products, since they taste good and are versatile for so many of our recipes.
3 small red potatoes washed, diced
1 1/2 cup sliced carrots
5 oz. frozen peas
5 oz. frozen corn
2 celery stalks diced
1 cup yellow onion diced
Better Than Bouillon, No Chicken Base
Ground black pepper
Prepared pastry dough
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Wash and dice the potatoes and carrots. Place them in a medium size microwavable bowl. Microwave on high until almost cooked through.
2. Diced the onion and celery. Cook in olive oil in a small pan on stove top until almost cooked through.
3. Place your pastry dough in your pan.
3. Pour three cups water in a saucepan. Add three teaspoons bouillon mix, the Kosher salt and pepper to taste. Then use the cornstarch to thicken.
4. Drain the potatoes and carrots. Add the cooked onion, celery, frozen peas, frozen corn and chicken to the bowl. Stir in the bouillon mixture.
7. Bake for 40 minutes or until crust is golden.