DAY 7: Chocolate Pretzel Toffee Bark
Another very tasty bark. These barks take little to no effort. Just melt a little chocolate and crunch up a few ingredients throw it all together, and wait for it to set up. A quick and easy gift.
- 9 ounces chopped chocolate
- 2 cups broken pretzel pieces
- 1 cup toffee bits
1. Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. In a small, heavy saucepan, melt chocolate, stirring over low heat until smooth.
2. Pour onto baking sheet and spread into a 10x8-inch rectangle; set aside. Shake baking sheet gently for even thickness.
3. Sprinkle with crushed pretzels and toffee pieces. Chill 30 minutes or until firm. Use foil to lift candy from baking sheet; break candy into pieces. Makes 1-1/4 pounds.
4. Storage: Layer pieces between waxed paper in an airtight container; cover. Store in refrigerator up to 3 days. Serve at room temperature.