Bargain Hound's product review:
Seafood is one of my very favorite foods, so I was very happy to find out that Gorton's was sending me coupons to try their products. We tried the Crunchy Breaded Fish Sticks and the Lemon Pepper Grilled Fillets.
The Lemon Pepper Grilled Fillets are my FAVORITE Gorton's product. They are so full of flavor! My favorite way to eat fish is usually breaded and fried, but these lemon pepper fish fillets are so delicious! They are:
- Flaky, mild, white Alaska Pollock fillets
- Expertly flame-grilled with the flavor of outdoor grilling
- Lightly seasoned with real lemon and ground pepper
- 90 calories and 3 grams fat per fillet
- All Natural – no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives
The Crunchy Fish Sticks are always a hit in our house. How can you go wrong with fish sticks, right? These are quick to make, just heat them up and serve! You can make these in the microwave, oven or toaster oven, but I've found you get the best results in the oven or toaster oven. This way they come out nice and crispy on the outside, and flaky on the inside!
- All-Time Kid Favorite
- Crunchy golden breading
- Quick and easy from the oven in 15 minutes
- Perfect for dipping
- A great way to introduce fish to your little eaters
This review was written by Bargain Hound. I have received free product coupons from Gorton's to review their products, but all opinions are my own.
a Rafflecopter giveaway