I feel so honored to have received another blog award. One Lovely Blog awarded from Melissa at Mel Dreams Often. Thank you so much, Melissa!
Again, I need to list 7 things about myself. (This really is the most difficult part for me!) I don't think there are seven more things to list, but I'll give it a try...
- My favorite season is Autumn.
- I'm a terrible photographer, which makes it difficult to run a successful blog.
- We have three dogs, two Shih Tzus and a Shih Tzu mix. The mix is a new puppy we recently adopted.
- I'm fascinated with Regency England. I read as much as I can about the time period.
- I love true crime stories, whether to read about them or watch them on the screen. Kind of gory I know, but I love 'em.
- I have always loved painting, crafting, crocheting, embroidering, etc. My obsession began from the time I was old enough to hold a crayon.
- I'm my own worst critic.
The five blogs I have chosen to award are (in no particular order):