- Pink Angel
- Wicker White
- Thunder Blue
- Sunny Yellow
- Spring Rose
- Light Lavender
- Hunter Green
Wooden pieces cut to size (I'll try to add the template at a later time)
Ribbon of choice (to tie around neck--not pictured)
Sharpie marker (black)
one 1"x1" hearts (mouth)
one 5/16" button (for nose)
Base wooden pieces with main colors
- Paint the following pieces and allow to dry before adding a second coat.
- Rabbit body, hands, feet and nose--Wicker White. Nose--black. Basket--Cinnamon. Decorate the eggs as you wish. I used Sunny Yellow, Spring Rose, Tangerine, Light Lavender, Purple, Hunter Green and Wicker White.
- Paint the checks Pink Angel. Also use the Pink Angel for the ears. Use a fine brush and with Black outline both the ears and cheeks (can also use an extra-fine sharpie marker), also cross-hatch a few Black lines on both the ears and cheeks to shadow.
- You can paint the eyes or just use two small wooden buttons (same as the nose) for the eyes. Paint the eyebrows with Black using a fine paint brush. I used Thunder Blue, Black, and Wicker White for the eyes.
- Use a black sharpie marker for the detail around the edge of the rabbit body, hands and feet or a fine paint brush and black. Your choice. I used the paint brush and Black paint.
After everything is dry...
Glue the whiskers in place.
Secure the nose and mouth.
Tie a cute bow around his neck, which I forgot to do before I took these pictures! :)